Wedding Elegance by Nahid wishes everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Related posts:Saving the Planet -- One Wedding At a Time!Wedding Fashion Trends ~ Ethnic Bridal CoutureHoliday Centerpiece Ideas Read more →
Drink of the Week: Sparkling Pear & Cranberry
Thanksgiving is a great time to gather with friends and family to indulge and feast! In keeping with that spirit, this week’s cocktail is Thanksgiving themed with delicious hints of the season’s fruits! We found this ah-may-zing recipe on Martha Stewart’s website for creating a sparkling pear & cranberry cocktail. For fall or winter brides, this is a classy signature drink to offer to guests at your wedding reception.
- 2 tablespoons dry cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic pear nectar
- 32 ounces Moscato d’Asti wine
- 8 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Put cranberries in a small bowl; add 2 tablespoons warm water. Soak until cool, about 15 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and refrigerate until serving.
- Divide pear nectar evenly among eight tall champagne glasses. Add cranberries, and then gently pour the Moscato d’Asti into the glasses. Garnish each with a rosemary sprig.